Call for Abstracts deadline was June 1. Thank you for contributing to the conversation!
Presentations at the Cal-IPC Symposium are selected to provide a useful and diverse educational forum. Please follow the guidelines below when submitting your abstract and planning your presentation:
- Presenter Instructions
- Draft abstract as a word document following format below (Example of Abstract Here)
- Limit body of text to less than 300 words
- Use bold text for title (only capitalize first letter and proper nouns)
- Use asterisk to identify presenter if there are multiple authors
- Include names and affiliations of all co-authors and email address of presenter
- Name file using following convention: “Lastname_abstract.doc”
- Deadline is June 1
Presentations and posters should:
- Connect how your management experience or research results may be used by attendees
- Clearly define goals and rationale
- Describe specifics about treatment (for instance, application rate of an herbicide)
- Not promote commercial products or services (promotional materials can be distributed by a sponsor at their exhibit)
- We receive more abstracts than can be accommodated. Some submissions may be asked to move to the poster session or to speed talks (ability to select preference for talk, speed talk, or poster is on page two of the form, after entering your email address & contact information).
- The Society for Conservation Biology has useful tips for preparing conference abstracts and presentations (scroll down the page).
- Presentations from previous Symposia are available in the Symposium archive.
- Questions can be addressed to email@example.com
Thank you for helping to strengthen the California stewardship community!
Return to the Symposium Landing Page