Join us in stopping the spread of invasive plants, protecting California wildlands and promoting climate adaptation! Organizational members provide core support for Cal-IPC’s innovative programs, while earning professional membership for staff and recognition in the land stewardship community. You may want to also consider becoming a Symposium Sponsor for our annual conference.
Membership Recognition in all newsletter issues for 12 months
|Patron||Business Card-sized Ad|
Cal-IPC Members receive:
- Our Cal-IPC News newsletter with the latest news on control methods, policy, and projects.
- Discounted registration to our annual Symposium.
- Invitations to events such as California Invasive Weeds Awareness Day at the Capitol each March.
- E-mail updates on breaking issues.
- Access to an extensive network of natural resource managers and research ecologists.
- Use of our Cal-IPC Organizational Member logo
Please note: You will be redirected to a separate window to securely process your payment. Please return to this window to type in full contact information for all members. Also, the database uses “cookies” to save your sign-in information. It will remember you on this page if you have already visited our site. If you are having trouble, please try again in a Firefox or Chrome window, or change your setting to allow cookies. Still confused? Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Powered by Wild Apricot Membership Software
For more information, or to join/renew via check or invoice, please contact us at email@example.com or 510-843-3902